1. A gallery of art and cakes by professionals and amateur bakers. There will be various exciting competitions and judging will be through voting by members of the public. Voting will be done on the basis of creativity and use of theme colours.
2. All participants/ Guests will receive a magazine bearing the ground map, a program and a run through of all the events happening at each booth. This will enable them to identify what will be happening at each booth and at what times. Guests can also head directly to the booth of their choice. We will also include a profile of the participating bakers as well as some favorite cake and dessert recipes!
3. Guests sampling the cakes and desserts, soft drinks and beverages at the various booths.
4. Guests visiting our sponsors’ and exhibitor’s stands to engage with their products and services.
5. Live demonstrations by bakers at the “Baking Banda” where some of the cakes/ dessert items will be “completed”/ “dressed” on site while the guests watch.
6. Fun activities including water sliding, horse riding, mini football, play station, beach
Volley ball and bumper car racing amongst others for the young ones, while the adults can enjoy a game of pool and some live band entertainment.
7. Award giving to the winning bakers in the four competing categories
8. Cake raffle give¬away session where attending guests get to win cakes through a raffle draw on the filling of feedback questionnaires and Edumed information questions.